STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
You should update this document to reflect your T&C.
Below text serves as a suggestion and doesn’t engage Odoo S.A. responsibility.
- The client explicitly waives its own standard terms and conditions, even if these were drawn up after these standard terms and conditions of sale. In order to be valid, any derogation must be expressly agreed to in advance in writing.
- Naše faktury jsou splatné do 21 pracovních dnů, pokud není na faktuře nebo objednávce uvedena jiná lhůta splatnosti. V případě nezaplacení do data splatnosti si společnost My Company (San Francisco) vyhrazuje právo požadovat pevný úrok ve výši 10 % ze zbývající dlužné částky. Společnost My Company (San Francisco) bude oprávněna v případě pozdní platby pozastavit poskytování jakýchkoli služeb bez předchozího upozornění.
- If a payment is still outstanding more than sixty (60) days after the due payment date, YourCompany reserves the right to call on the services of a debt recovery company. All legal expenses will be payable by the client.
- Certain countries apply withholding at source on the amount of invoices, in accordance with their internal legislation. Any withholding at source will be paid by the client to the tax authorities. Under no circumstances can YourCompany become involved in costs related to a country's legislation. The amount of the invoice will therefore be due to YourCompany in its entirety and does not include any costs relating to the legislation of the country in which the client is located.
- YourCompany undertakes to do its best to supply performant services in due time in accordance with the agreed timeframes. However, none of its obligations can be considered as being an obligation to achieve results. YourCompany cannot under any circumstances, be required by the client to appear as a third party in the context of any claim for damages filed against the client by an end consumer.
- In order for it to be admissible, YourCompany must be notified of any claim by means of a letter sent by recorded delivery to its registered office within 8 days of the delivery of the goods or the provision of the services.
- All our contractual relations will be governed exclusively by Czech Republic law.